Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Oh Crap

I don't want her around the house during the day. I know the woman IS my fiancé but I worry. How long will it be before she takes out her venom on me? How long before she finds fault with every little thing I do? What happens when she finds out that I am one of the 'snowflakes' that she despises? This is bad news. All because she said she was pro-choice on THE VIEW. Now all of the people who loved her rabid attacks on everything they hate don't have time for her because of one little expressed opinion that really draws the line between liberal and conservative. Now they will make an example of my Tomi (traditional spelling) but thankfully her uninformed rants will live on in You Tube history.

 
I better get on the phone and get her an audition at the Itchy Kitty right quick. He cache will not last long. See how fast her 'audience' turned on her when she said she was pro choice. Now all those nasty things she said about President Obama and Liberals is no longer true. That's too bad. I know how hard she works to be racist and now the Right has lost a powerful demented female voice to spew their balloon juice. She is even Aryan looking which we all know the Hillbilly Nazi prefers.



2 comments:

GOODSTUFF said...

A PR thing?

followers.

Monday morning on “The Glenn Beck Radio Program,” Glenn explained why he hired Tomi when they disagree on this polarizing issue and offered his counter-argument on abortion.

“I don’t hire people that are sycophants or who have my opinion,” Glenn said. “I try to hire people who have a different opinion because I believe in being intellectually rigorous. I don’t want straw men. I want people to make a real argument on the other side so we can learn from each other and we can grow.”'

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I guess he got lots of backlash so he only suspended her. She is too hot right now to let go and she knows it and he knows it. She is a spitfire this one....unless other people are around and she becomes a kitten who can barely express her hate. I thought this pro choice thing might bring her down but all it did was expose her supporters as hypocrites.