Saturday, May 20, 2017

Seviria Is A Local Cosplay Girl That Can Also Be Explained With One Word

 
FOIN
 
Check out her work. She has that extra something that sets her apart. You all know I've seen them all and there are maybe ten cosplayers that deserve to be legends in the hobby. They have the look and the imagination to combine homemade costumes with store bought characters. Some fail in the presentation but Seviria makes them all, work. Even characters that people expect to be picture perfect. Love her work ethic. Check out her page and give her some love. She's the real deal and you boys know I would never steer you wrong. And no I am not shilling for her. I am sharing the most cool things I see as always. Perverts. But...Pikachu is a sweet costume that would fit easily in the Tickle Trunk.
 
 
 

No comments: